Payroll Out Sourcing & Management
iConsulting provides cost effective & efficient solutions on processing of payroll. The whole process is designed to eliminate all regulatory & compliance hassles that an organization faces. Providing value addition continuously is what we do better.
iConsulting focus is to provide exclusive service & innovative solutions in both off-site & online (Web-enabled) payroll processing
The payroll is run on customize software, which is capable of processing huge amounts of data in real time, thus ensuring faster turnaround time and efficiency.
iConsultingprovides an end-to-end payroll processing solution starting from the generation of pay slips to the filing of IT returns. Understanding customers' payroll needs and delivering what they require is quite simply our forte.
Payroll Out sourcing & Management Includes :
- Payroll Processing
- Leave Management
- Statutory & IT Regulation
- Full & Final Settlement of Employees
- Insurance & Accident Police Management
- Master Human Resource Database Management (HRMIS)
Reasons to Outsource Payroll Projects :
- Minimize Risk
- Leverage your time
- High Value
- Avoid Penalties
- Direct Deposit
- Eliminate Software Hassles
- Tap the Experts
Government Liaison & Labour Laws Consultant
One of the important divisions of iConsultingis Govt. Liaisons & Labour Laws Consultant. Who would be providing, consulting & implementing services to the various organizations.
Every commercial establishment / factory is liable to implement one or the other Central / State Government enactments in respect of Labour Laws.
iConsulting, provides you a distinctive and absolute way to get rid of all your Labour Law related problems.
We are committed to provide satisfactory services to the customers by delivering prompt & quality output at value prices. Our end-to-end service includes :
- Licensing and Registration under various Labour laws.
- Calculation of periodical liability & preparation of Payment Challan accordingly.
- Documentations, Maintenance of Records & Statutory Registers.
- Preparation and Submission of Periodical Statutory Reports
- Correspondence & Compliance with officials whenever required
- Attend periodical Statutory Inspections held by the Officials.
- And other allied Labour law related services.
We provide prompt response for Registration & Maintenance of Statutory Records under various Labour Laws such as :
- The Employees’ Provident Fund Act, 1952
- The Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
- The Profession Tax Act, 1975
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- The Bombay Shops & Establishments Act, 1948
- The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- And other allied Labour laws.