Temporary /Contractual Staffing Business
Temping is the process of hiring temporary workers or, as they are called - Temps, for a Specific duration of time or for a particular project and remain in the company till the project lasts. The temps work for one Client Company while being on rolls of a third party.
Our focus is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency as well as cost-reduction, thus enabling the customer to concentrate on its core business activities. With iConsulting being your staffing partner, you would be able to benefit from the valuable and cost effective measure, thus allowing you to exercise greater flexibility through economic highs and lows.
Process of Temping:
- To get the Personnel/Manpower Requisition/Mandates from Client
- Integrity & Confidentiality
- Source the Candidate as per Mandates (Sourcing process is the same as mentioned in Perm Staffing.)
- All The Selected Candidates are brought on board on the rolls of iConsulting.
- Transfer of the newly recruit personnel (Through other sources) on iConsulting’s roll.
- Manage entire Payroll & Govt. Liaison for Temp Staffing.
- Dedicated Key Account Manager.
- Flexible Process
- Specialized Professional Partner for Service Management
- Reduced cost of staffing and recruiting.
- No Statutory Liabilities & obligations On Customer Part.
- Temporary to permanent possibility- to Get/Retain the best Talent on your roll
- Staffing according as per the needs of the business
- Reduce Payroll. Tax & Maintenance Expenditure.
- Increase Revenue per Employee.
- Access to strong database of candidates
Types of Temp Staffing
iConsulting offer a plethora of staffing solutions to their clients.
Temporary Staffing :
Enabling the client to respond to short-term temporary and / or flexible manpower needs with specific skill set requirements or for supplementing the workforce. These services could be of a part-time, full-time or job sharing nature for a shorter span of time may be for three to six month or for longer span of period of two years.
TEMP TO Perm :
The client can hire associates as temporary employees for a trial period of employment; after a satisfactory trial period, a company has the opportunity to add a temporary worker to its permanent staff; by moving the employee from iConsulting Payroll to that of Business Client.
This graphical illustration shows the detailed of Whole Process of Temporary to Permanent
|Temp to Perm||Conversion||Permanent|
Vendor Managed Services:
iConsulting provides the onsite management of the contingent workforce at the client facility. It retains the responsibility for the supervision of the leased employees as well as the accountability for the results of the facility or function that have been leased.